We have the immediate need to hire one person for a 1st shift position in the CNC programming and machining field. Looking for a programmer mainly. We are a 15+ year old company that is quality driven and growing each year. We offer a clean working environment with flexible hours. Our work consists of mainly complex aluminum machining. Hours are 6:30 – 8:00 am until 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Offering very competitive pay based on experience. Holiday, vacation and 80% insurance pay included. Located in Hamilton, Ohio 45015.
• 10+ years minimum machining experience required
• Perform setups and operate cnc mills such as HAAS
• Knowledgeable in G and M codes, work offsets, tool setting, etc.
• 4th and 5th axis programming is a plus
• Well versed at reading blueprints and computer files
• Programming small and large run parts on Bobcad 29 and or Delcams Featurecam 2017 is a plus
• Able to use inspection equipment such as calipers and micrometers
• Good computer skills
• Willing to work overtime as needed